1 How GreenDelta Uses Personal Data
GreenDelta uses personal data primarily to do business with you. We may also use personal data for the following purposes:
- fulfill your requests, such as to respond to a question regarding our products, to help you locate a store near you, fulfill your order, process your payment card, and/or to provide you with customer service.
- send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- register you for a seminar.
- allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your personal data.
Where required, we will ask for your permission to inform you by e-mail of products, programs, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
2 How Personal Data is Shared
We may share personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- to third party service providers for web hosting, data analysis, IT services, e mail delivery services, survey fulfillment, social media applications and postings, payment and credit card processing, order fulfillment and other similar services.
- by you, on services (for example, message boards, chat functionality, "profile pages" and blogs, community sites where you can "share your story" and review products, among other services) to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services (for example, personal data contained in the photos, stories, comments and videos that you submit) will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public.
- in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
3 Usage Data
4 Third Party Sites
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6 Choices and Access
You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from GreenDelta and/or from GreenDelta's sharing of your personal data for their marketing purposes by emailing us.
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your personal data that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, what you are opting out from, whether you would like to have your personal data suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal data.
7 Retention Period
8 Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we request that these individuals not provide personal data through the Site.
Your personal data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities and operations, and by providing any personal data to us, you consent to the transfer of such personal data to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules from your country of residence.
10 Sensitive Information
Please do not send us, or disclose, any sensitive information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, sex life, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site.
11 Contacting Us